Party goers can treat themselves to the following specials:
- $9.99 Whole Maine Lobster (limited quantity)
- $2 Fish & Shrimp Tacos
- $10 Bottomless Blonde Beer
- $10 Margarita Pitchers
- 50% Off Wines By The Bottle
- $6 Specialty Vodka & Gin martinia
- $10 Glasses of premium champagne
- $6 Sparkling Cocktails
- $25 Classic Seafood Broil with all of the trimmings
And don't miss out on the Third Annual Shuck-It Competition January 20th:
On Saturday, Jan. 20th at 10 a.m., Orange County's first responders will go head-to-head in an oyster-eating contest for charity at Ways & Means Oyster House! Team members from the Huntington Beach Police Department, Fire Department and local lifeguards will be given 60 seconds to eat as many oysters as they can, while spectators cheer on their favorite team. The event boasts fierce competition coupled with a good cause, as $3 from every oyster eaten by the winning team will be donated to that team’s charity of choice.
For more information. visit www.wmoysters.com.