Burger Boss is now hiring for its new location in Newport Beach. Located just a sandal-toss from the blue Pacific, Burger Boss is set to open its doors in early April. This will be the fifth Orange County location for the five-year-old company, which opened its first restaurant near UC Riverside in 2011.
From the very beginning Burger Boss’s goal has been to bring back the great American burger, which ceased to exist when large chains began mass producing them choosing quantity over quality. Farha then came up with the idea of putting the guest in charge of building their own burger.
The ordering process begins at the large touch screen kiosk near the entry where guests visually build their burger on a flat screen monitor and place their order when finished.
The five-step process includes:
1. Protein – grass-fed beef, cage-free chicken or turkey, or black bean patty
2. Bun – white Kaiser, wheat grain or gluten-free
3. Cheese – from American and blue cheese crumble to sharp cheddar, gouda and more
4. Sauce – from traditional 1000 Island and Heinz Ketchup to chipotle mayo, honey Dijon, Sriracha and more
5. Toppings – turkey bacon, organic egg, grilled pineapple, avocado as well as more traditional offerings, such as tomatoes and grilled onions
In addition to premium beef, chicken and turkey plus 30 topping options and another 15 sauces, Burger Boss also offers its protein wrapped in lettuce or served in bowls for a gluten-free option. Vegan and vegetarian selections are also available.
Burger Boss, which has been named the Best Burger in the Inland Empire year after year, will open its doors next month in Newport Beach at 6800 W. Pacific Coast Highway at the corner of Orange. Delivery will be available via Door Dash and Postmates.
Burger Boss, which also has locations in Riverside, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Tustin and Cypress, will be open daily from 10:30am until 9pm and until 10pm Friday and Saturday. For more information about employment or the Newport Beach opening, visit online at burgerboss.com