* Very Cherry remained the most popular flavor of Jelly Belly beans for two decades until 1998, when Buttered Popcorn moved into first place. In 2003 Very Cherry moved back into top position by a mere 8 million beans.
* Blueberry flavor was created for Ronald Reagan's presidential inauguration in 1981 when over three tons of Jelly Belly beans were consumed during the festivities.
* It takes 7 to 21 days to make a single Jelly Belly jelly bean.
* A portrait of President Ronald Reagan made from 10,000 Jelly Belly beans hangs in the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, Calif.
* Enough Jelly Belly beans were eaten in the last year to circle the earth more than five times.
* The original eight flavors of Jelly Belly beans introduced in 1976 were Very Cherry, Root Beer, Cream Soda, Tangerine, Green Apple, Lemon, Licorice and Grape.
* During the presidency of Ronald Reagan, Jelly Belly beans were served in the Oval Office and on Air Force One. A holder was designed for the plane so the jar of Jelly Belly beans would not spill during turbulence.
Some FUN "Recipes":
Banana Split = 2 Chocolate Pudding + 2 Cotton Candy + 2 Top Banana + 2 Very Cherry
Strawberry Milkshake = 2 Strawberry Daiquiri + 1 A&W Cream Soda
S'mores = 1 Caramel Corn + 2 Marshmallow + 1 Chocolate Pudding
Orange Dream Bar = 2 Orange Sherbet + 1 Cream Soda
Mud Pie = 2 Chocolate Pudding + 1 Cappuccino + 1 Peanut Butter
Rainbow Sherbet = 1 Blueberry + 1 Watermelon + 1 Lemon-lime + 1 Raspberry + 1 Strawberry Cheesecake
French Vanilla Coffee = 1 French Vanilla + 1 Cappuccino
Candy Apple = 2 Red Apple + 1 Caramel Apple
And if you dare:
Bottom of Your Shoe = 3 Bubble Gum + 1 Licorice + 1 Cinnamon + 1 Peanut Butter
Movie Theater Floor = 1 Bubble Gum + 1 Buttered Popcorn + 1 Root Beer
Mr. Clean = 1 Juicy Pear + 1 Lemon Lime
Happy Hour = 1 Pina Colada + 1 Margarita + 1 Strawberry Daiquiri
For more Jelly Belly Fun visit www.jellybelly.com