- Friday, May 25 (All Day) – Special Offer for National Wine Day. Customers pay just 50% for their first bottle of wine. The officer is an extension of Bluewater’s everyday no-corkage-fee policy. Available on National Wine Day, May 25, only.
- Saturday, June 30 (All Day) – Special Offer for National Mai Tai Day. Bluewater’s famous Captain’s Mai Tai is priced at just $7.50, a sizeable savings off the regular price of $12. Available on National Mai Tai Day, June 30, only.
- Tuesday, July 10 (Seatings Starting @ 6:30pm) – New England Lobster and Clambake ($39.95 with wine pairing). This popular annual Chef’s tasting includes a cup of Bluewater’s famous New England clam chowder followed by steamed Maine lobster, Manila clams, fresh corn on the cob, baby red potatoes, crispy coleslaw and drawn butter paired with a lobster bib and hand-selected domestic white wines for $39.95. Considering the $65 value of the meal with wine pairing, clambake lovers save more than $25.
- July 11-30 (All Day) – New England Lobster and Clambake ($39.95 without wine pairing). For shellfish lovers who can’t make the July 10 special event, chefs at all eight restaurants will serve the same complete menu without the wine pairing July 11-30 for the same price. Due to the long popularity of the celebration, which dates to Bluewater’s earliest years in Newport Beach, reservations are encouraged.
- Tuesday, July 24 (All Day) – Special Offer for National Tequila Day. Tequila and margarita fans can enjoy Bluewater’s popular Pilikia and Serrano Margaritas, and tequila shots, for $7.50 each. Available on National Tequila Day, July 24, only.
- Tuesday, Aug. 14 (Seatings Starting @ 6:30pm) – Sustainable Swordfish Salute ($36.95 with wine pairing). Bluewater’s legendary Chipotle Blackened Swordfish with Roasted Corn and Avocado Relish – featuring harpooned swordfish caught in local waters by the restaurants’ own private fishing boat, Pilikia – is the focus of a special tasting event.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11 (Seatings Starting @ 6:30pm) – A Taste of Spain: Seafood Paella Tasting ($36.95 with Spanish wine pairing). This night pairs a special Bluewater seafood version of Paella, made with an exclusive blend of rice, saffron, seafood and shellfish, with a seafood tapas starter and wines from the country’s famous grape-growing regions. One of the most popular monthly tasting events of the year, the Sept. 11 tastings typically sell-out in advance.
- Saturday, Sept. 25 (All Day) – Special Offer for National Lobster Day. Bluewater is serving its steaming Bluewater Lobster Bowl – chunks of fresh Maine lobster meat, light mayonnaise, chopped celery and finely diced onion stuffed in a butter-grilled “East Coast-style” brioche bun – and a cup of housemade New England Clam Chowder for just $20, a $10 savings off the menu price. The offer is valid on Sept. 25 only.
The Original Bluewater Grill in Newport’s Cannery Village
630 Lido Park Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92663