The playoffs are coming to an end which means the Super Boil is here! On Saturday, January 26, join Tackle Box and Jeff Bovon for an all-you-can-eat, seafood extravaganza. OC's favorite grub shack is teaming up with locally-renowned restauranteur Jeff Bovon to bring you the ultimate dining experience featuring high-quality ingredients prepared by Top Chef Alum Brian Huskey.
For just $95, you will enjoy your choice of Whole Maine Lobster or Whole Dungeness Crab plus access to the exclusive All You Can Eat menu including:
- Shrimp Chips + Charred Onion Dip
- Seafood (shrimp + lump crab) "Louie" Salad with iceberg lettuce, egg, tomato + cucumber
- Red Snapper Ceviche with liquid nitro ceviche sauce + crispy garlic
- Green Lip Mussel "Dynamite"
- Blue Crab Gumbo with smoked chicken + holy trinity
- Peel n' Eat White Shrimp
- Aromatically Steamed Live Green Lip Mussels
- Smoked Andouille Sausage
- Sweet Corn on the Cob + Red Potatoes
- Crispy Shrimp + Port Bell Spring Rolls (as seen on Top Chef season 11!)
- Crab Hush Puppies with Salsa Verde Dip
- Collards with Ham Hock
- Shrimp Mac & Cheese with shellfish jus + brown butter breadcrumbs
- Tackle Box Dirty Rice
- Sea Urchin Crème Brûlée with green apple sorbet
- Chocolate Brownie + butter pecan ice cream
- Sauces include: Tartar Sauce, Old Bay Aioli, Saffron Aioli, Remoulade + Cocktail Sauce
Celebrate the Super Boil at either 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. and RSVP ahead of time while dining in at Tackle Box for $20 off your ticket price!
*Sales tax + gratuity not included; menu is subject to change