Celebrate mom this Mother's Day at the newest Anaheim eatery, Cultivation Kitchen! The restaurant, which is housed in a bright greenhouse, will be offering a prix fixe breakfast/brunch menu on Saturday, May 11 and Sunday, May 12 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Guests can fuel their day by enjoying select entrees prepared with picked-with-a-purpose ingredients and paired with their choice of a mimosa, coffee, tea, ice tea, orange juice or milk for $16.
- Avocado Toast: two poached eggs, heirloom tomatoes, organic garden herbs, candied jalapeño, Bermuda onion
- Eggs Any Way You Like Them: two farm-raised organic eggs, choice of bacon, chicken, or sausage, oven roasted Japanese sweet potatoes
- Blood Orange Ricotta Pancakes: warm berry compote served with Vermont maple syrup
- Breakfast Sandwich: two farm-raised organic eggs over easy, bacon, roasted tomatoes, caramelized onion, lady lettuce, chermoula & smoked tomato jalapeno jam
- Brioche Stuffed French Toast: fresh berries served with Vermont maple syrup
Organic Bountiful Bowls, Shovel-to-Straw Smoothies, and breakfast sides such as grass-fed steak, cage-free eggs, oven roasted Japanese sweet potatoes, applewood smoked bacon and pork links and more are available as add ons. Specialty Mother's Day cocktails can also be ordered outside of the prix fixe menu; cocktails include CK's Bloody Mary, CK House Mimosa and Probiotic Mimosas.