What better way to celebrate this new year than with Champagne and macarons!
Everyone knows that Champagne is a sparkling bubbly that everyone drinks on New Year’s Eve! It’s more than that! This class will cover :
- The history of the region and wines of Champagne, from its early days of disgrace as the ‘Devil’s Wine’, to its current star status as the wine of sophistication and luxury
- The fundamentals of Methode Champenoise, the laborious technique behind the world’s finest tiny bubbles
- The different dosages : Brut, Extra-dry, Sec, Demi-sec
- What is a Champagne Rosé, Blanc de Blanc, Grand Cru
- How to buy a good Champagne
- The differences between Champagne and Sparking wines
- The vast food pairing possibilities for this wine style, so often reserved for only celebratory occasions.
You want to learn everything about Champagne and spend a very nice evening with other Champagne enthusiasts, this class is for you!
I selected 5 different champagnes (Brut, Rosé, Extra-dry, Blanc de Blanc, 1er Cru) that I will pair with delicious Parisian macarons!
Extensive handout material will be provided.
Cost : 40$ per person
Class size limited
RSVP essential. Credit card confirmation required on my website :