Bistango in Irvine has teamed up with LA’s Greenbar Craft Distillery to introduce 8 new cocktails to its bar menu. Exclusive in Orange County to Bistango, the drinks feature organic and sustainable liquors and spirits paired with fresh juices, produce and herbs. “Greenbar Craft Distillery has established themselves as a leader in the world of organic and handcrafted spirits. We're thrilled to offer these exclusive cocktails, made with only the freshest organic and sustainable ingredients,“ said Bill Blank, Bistango’s bar manager and sommelier. The cocktails will be available for a limited time. Priced at $8.75 each, selections include:
· IXÁ HIBISCUS MARGARITA -- IXÁ organic silver tequila, FRUITLAB organic hibiscus liqueur, fresh lemon juice, agave nectar
· GREEN DAY -- TRU organic lemon vodka, fresh ripe melon, cucumber, simple syrup, fresh lime, basil, tonic
· TRU LAVENDER COUPE -- TRU organic lemon vodka, TRU organic gin, FRUITLAB jasmine, fresh lemon, agave nectar, BAR KEEP lavender bitters
· JASMINE SPRITZER -- FRUITLAB organic jasmine, seltzer, BAR KEEP apple bitters, lemon
· CRUSOE HIBISCUS MOJITO -- CRUSOE organic rum, FRUITLAB organic hibiscus, lime, mint, soda
· TRU JASMINE LEMONADE MARTINI -- TRU organic lemon vodka, FRUITLAB organic jasmine, fresh pineapple juice
· CRUSOE HEMINGWAY -- CRUSOE organic spiced rum, FRUITLAB organic orange, fresh lime juice, fresh grapefruit juice
· BERRIES AND SPICE -- CRUSOE organic spiced rum, FRUITLAB organic ginger, fresh strawberries, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, sprig of sage, BAR KEEP Chinese bitters
Greenbar, Los Angeles' first distillery since Prohibition, makes the world's largest portfolio of craft organic spirits. Founded in 2004 by the husband-and-wife team Melkon Khosrovian and Litty Mathew, the company's mission is to provide the most flavorful spirits possible. Finding the best way to get real flavor is through fresh, organic ingredients,Greenbar's philosophy is “real things taste better.” Visit www.greenbar.biz for more information.
The recently remodeled Bistango is set in an airy atmosphere distinguished by fine art exhibits and large umbrellas that suspend from the ceiling lending great intimacy. An extensive cocktail list of classics and house specialties and a 500-bottle wine list that was heralded by Wine Spectator round out the offerings. New to its beverage offerings are beers on draft and 30 craft beers by the bottle, which include some difficult to acquire selections. Bistango serves lunch and dinner weekdays and dinner-only Saturdays. Bistango is located at The Atrium (19100 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine). Visit www.Bistango.com or call call (949) 752-5222 for more information.