This Easter Sunday, LUCCA will feature it's fantastic brunch buffet and offer a special deal for children under 12 by allowing them to pay according to their age! The popular Easter brunch buffet, offered on Sunday, April 8 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., will feature a full buffet with a wide variety of options, including items from an egg and omelet station, featuring local, cage-free eggs; and a deluxe carving station with certified Angus beef tri-tip and Diestel free-range turkey breast.
“Easter Sunday is a time for family togetherness and, in this day and age, that is extremely important for everyone,” comments Cathy Pavlos, executive chef/owner of Lucca. “We wanted to appeal to families by offering the best in quality and service, while presenting a special deal for children under 12 years old, who pay their age for their meal, meaning three-year-olds would pay $3 for their brunch, four-year-olds, $4, and so on, until the age of eleven.”
The Easter Sunday brunch buffet is $29.95 for adults ($34.95 with Champagne) and items include:
* Breakfast Pastries – baked fresh from scratch
* Egg & Omelet Station – local, cage-free eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon & sausage
* Lucca Pancakes – ‘Nuff said!
* Carving Station – Certified Angus Beef Tri-Tip and Diestel Free-Range Turkey Breast
* Assorted Breads
* Italian Veggies, Salad Bar with Organic Caesar, Mesclun and Fruit
* Dessert Spread – Eclairs, Cream Puffs, Cannolis, Assorted Tarts, Brownie Bites…
Reservations strongly encouraged and can be made by calling (949) 725-1773. Free parking available to all guests.