· 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
· 4 large cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thin
· Pinch hot red pepper flakes
· 1 pound large shrimp, peeled with tails on
· 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
· 1 flat anchovy fillet, chopped fine
· Heat the olive oil in a WearEver Pure Living 12” Fry Pan over moderate heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring until golden. Add the shrimp and cook until just cooked.
· Remove pan from heat and stir in the chopped anchovy and lemon zest.
· Serve with thin slices of French bread.
WearEver’s Pure Living 12” Fry Pan is coated with ceramic for a pure and safe alternative to non-stick, free of PTOA, PTFE, cadmium and lead. This professional pan has a high-heat performance that is great for professional-level searing and deglazing of foods. It is also highly durable, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and fast and easy to clean. The Pure Living Fry Pan is now available at Walmart for $25.75.