On June 3rd, 2012, Montage Laguna Beach will host Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation®, one of America’s leading culinary benefits, in hopes of eliminating childhood hunger across the nation.
Eight celebrity chefs will share their passion and skills in preparing fresh farm-to-table delicacies to further Share Our Strength’s dream of ending childhood hunger by 2015. Attendees will enjoy an afternoon of delectable dishes, wine, signature cocktails, live music, and the picturesque panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean at Montage Laguna Beach. “In our ongoing commitment to the culinary focus at Montage Laguna Beach, we will be pairing each chef with local farms and wineries that will allow our guests to experience hyper-local food and wine for the ultimate farm-to-table experience,” said Todd Orlich, General Manager of Montage Laguna Beach.
Executive Chef Craig Strong of Studio, Montage Laguna Beach’s Signature Restaurant, will be joined by the following talented celebrity chefs:
• Chef William Bradley, Addison at the Grand Del Mar
• Chef Floyd Cardoz, North End Grill, New York City
• Chef Suzanne Goin, The A.O.C., Lucques, and Tavern, Los Angeles
• Chef Jennifer Carroll, Concrete Blonde, Philadelphia
• Chef Lee Smith, Executive Pastry Chef, Montage Laguna Beach
• Chef Michael Voltaggio, ink., Los Angeles
• Chef Alan Wong, Alan Wong’s Restaurant’s, Honolulu
As contributors to the charity’s cause, guests can choose between two of the following event packages:
· Celebrity Chef Tasting 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased in advance for $150 per person or at the door for $175 per person.
· VIP “Meet the Chefs” Reception 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Complete the night with VIP treatment and a sunset toast. Enjoy the Celebrity Chef Tasting followed by an after party to mingle with the chefs. Valet parking and post-event gifts are included. Tickets purchased in advance are $250 per person and $275 at the door.
The revenue from each ticket purchased for Taste of the Nation® goes to Share Our Strength’s “No Kid Hungry” campaign that advocates ending childhood hunger in America by increasing access to nutrition programs and investing in effective community organizations to fight hunger.
For more details regarding Taste of the Nation at Montage Laguna Beach and to purchase tickets, visit www.tasteofthenation.org or call (877) 26TASTE (82783).