While Valentine’s Day has passed and your roses may be wilting, but it’s never too late for chocolate! We’re combining two of our fave things – margaritas and chocolate – for some chocolate-inspired recipes with a Sauza® Tequila twist!
Chocolate Chip Margarita
· 1 part Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
· 1 part JDK & Sons Crave® Chocolate Chili Liqueur
· ¾ part half and half
· 1 glass of ice (for shaking)
· 5-10 chocolate chips for garnish
Preparation: In a shaker filled with ice combine Sauza® Blue Silver, Crave Chocolate Chili, and half and half. Shake until chilled. Strain into martini glasses. Garnish with chocolate chips.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Margarita
· 1 ½ parts Sauza® Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
· ½ part DeKuyper® Buttershots
· 8 parts chocolate ice cream
· 2 parts milk
· ¼ part creamy peanut butter
· Chocolate sauce (to rim glass)
· Peanut butter (to rim glass)
Preparation: Rim cocktail glass with half creamy peanut butter and half chocolate sauce by running the edge of the glass through plates with each. In a blender combine chocolate ice cream, milk, peanut butter, tequila and butterscotch liquor. Blend until smooth. Pour drink into prepared glass and enjoy!
Chocolate Raspberry Margarita
· 1 ½ parts Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
· ½ part DeKuyper® Razzmatazz
· 6 parts chocolate milk
· 2 dashes of Taza® Chocolate Mexicano Extract
· Chocolate shavings (for garnish)
· Raspberry (for garnish)
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain the mixture into a martini glass rimmed with chocolate shavings. Garnish with a raspberry and enjoy.