May is National Salad Month and these eateries are serving up just what you need to celebrate.
· Boudin Bakery is offering four new salads inspired by global flavors and feature a colorful mix of seasonal ingredients like beets, green beans and mangos.
· Each generously portioned salad is made-to-order and served with a fresh-baked sourdough bread.
· The four new seasonal salad options include:
o Forbidden Rice & Chicken Sesame
o Bacon, Blue & Beets
o Mango & Red Quinoa
o Lemony Couscous
· Each salad is priced at $10.29 each and can be enjoyed in the restaurant or at the convenience of takeout. To find a location near you visit https://www.boudinbakery.com
· Del Taco recently launched a line of three new Ensaladas handcrafted in-store.
· Packed with fresh ingredients including crispy romaine and iceberg lettuce, handmade pico de gallo, grilled marinated chicken, fresh sliced avocado.
· Each salad is 600 calories or less, including the tasty dressings.
· The three new Ensalada choices include:
· Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad
· Mexican Chopped Chicken Salad
· Signature Taco Salad. For more information visit http://deltaco.com
· Guests can make create custom, made-to-order salads by choosing from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach.
· Guests then select from any of Pieology’s large variety of toppings, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five dressings made in-house.
· Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad, which can be personalized with additional ingredients upon request.
· The generous portioned salad and pizza are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal. To find a location near you visit http://pieology.com