For the first time ever, P.F. Chang’s is changing their menu and featuring past favorite recipes for guests who have been dying for their favorite dishes to return.
Now through July 12, P.F. Chang’s will offer its Local Favorites menu, which will vary by city based on dishes local teams have selected to feature. Each local menu will feature a custom lineup of three of the following most-requested P.F. Chang’s dishes from guests in their area:
· Dali Chicken: Tender slices of chicken breast wok-tossed with dried red chilies, potatoes and scallions in a signature spicy sauce
· Red Wine & Pepper Braised Beef: Marinated flank steak wok-seared with sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes and Fresno peppers served with a red wine pepper sauce
· Chengdu Spiced Lamb: Spice marinated lamb, wok-seared with toasted cumin, fresh mint, grape tomatoes, and onions
· Black Bean Chicken: Tender marinated chicken breast stir-fried with garlic, scallions and Chinese black beans in a savory soy sauce
· Lemon Pepper Shrimp: Wok-crisped shrimp stir-fried with celery, bean sprouts, scallions and fresh lemon slices in an aromatic black pepper sauce
· Flaming Pork Wontons: Handmade pork wontons in a spicy garlic and sesame soy sauce finished with scallions
Tiki drinks are this spring’s hottest cocktail trend, and P.F. Chang’s new limited-time Tiki drink menu, features two refreshing new cocktails: Cucumber Blueberry Crush and Rum Punch.
Those who loved last year’s wildly popular limited-time dessert, Apple Chai Cobbler, will also see it return to the P.F. Chang’s menu, along with new Berry Ginger Shortcake. Both desserts are available in a small size for tasting or a large size for sharing at all P.F. Chang’s restaurant locations. For more information please visit www.pfchangs.com.