Sapphire Laguna is putting love and passion on the menu this Valentine’s Day. Featuring a three-course menu, beginning with a tasting of seafood, followed by a choice of entrée and dessert; Chef Azmin Ghahreman’s globally inspired menu will excite taste buds and spark romance.
“Valentine’s Day is yet another opportunity for our culinary team to get creative with the menu, have some fun around the holiday and share our passion for fine food and wine,” said Azmin Ghahreman, owner and executive chef of Sapphire Laguna.
The Valentine’s Day dinner menu will be served on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. with prices starting at $49 per person.*
* The night of romance will commence with a four-part tasting of seafood, featuring Maine Lobster Bisque, Seared Wild King Salmon Carpaccio, Moroccan Style Poached Jumbo Shrimp and a Lemongrass Crab Cake.
* Chef Azmin’s entrées feature flavors that will satisfy any palate:
- Grilled Lamb Delmonico, Moussaka-Eggplant Timbale, Fava Beans, Broken Olive Jus
- Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, Ravioli of Confit Leg and Raclette, Celeriac Garnish, Natural Thyme Reduction
- Crispy Wild King Salmon, Braised Greens, Tomato Cous Cous, Preserved Meyer Lemon Fumé
- Pan Seared Barramundi, Winter Market Vegetables, Citrus Relish, Herbs de Provence Butter
- Black Trumpet Crusted Beef Tenderloin, Fingerling Potatoes, Baby Turnips and Carrots, Modern Red Wine Sauce
* For the dessert course, entitled “Sweet Kisses,” Sapphire Laguna created two complementing trios expressing masculine and feminine qualities. Ladies will receive the “Roses Are Red” dessert and gentlemen will receive the “Violets Are Blue” dessert. A sweet note to end a romantic evening!
-“Rose Are Red”
Ivory Chocolate Pink Praline Torte
Rosewater Panna Cotta, Rhubarb-Strawberry Compote
Thai Chai Semifreddo, Tangerine
-“Violets Are Blue”
Dark Chocolate-Hazelnut Torte
Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta, Banana Caramel
Coconut Semifreddo, Pomelo
*Please note: The three-course meal price does not include beverages, tax and gratuity.
Sapphire Pantry’s Be My Valentine Dinner “To-Go”
Couples who prefer a romantic evening at home, but want to let someone else do the cooking can preorder the Be My Valentine “To-Go” Dinner from Sapphire Pantry. Each dinner will include a choice of an appetizer, entrée and dessert. The “To-Go” dinner menu features a selection of foods from the Sapphire Laguna Valentine’s Day menu and starts at $42 per person. Orders must be placed by 9 p.m. on Sunday, February 12, 2012.
Reservations are recommended and are available by calling (949) 715-9888. For more information please visit www.sapphirellc.com.