Slapfish Executive Chef/Owner Andrew Gruel introduces a month-long series of specials to help with keeping New Year’s resolutions. Beginning January 5th, the weekly specials will incorporate the freshest seafood in the following light and flavorful dishes:
• Wild Pacific Albacore Tuna BLTA w Verde Sauce -- no BREAD, 100% Paleo
• California Powerbowl - kale, salmon, local black cod, almonds, quinoa, avocado, cucumber, lemon vinaigrette.
• Shrimp and Avocado Taco with a Spinach Hummus Spread served over a toasted whole wheat wrap.
• Paleo Antioxidant Shake with Raspberry, Blueberry and Chia Seeds
• No Fry Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Salmon Sauce
“Our loyal fans have made it a habit to start the New Year with us, so to kick off 2015, we will be offering specials that feature the freshest fish, grilled simply,” explained Chef Gruel, who currently serves as Guest Judge on Food Network’s Food Truck Face Off. “In addition to the New Year’s specials offered all month, guests can enjoy our salads, Grilled Fish & Chips, Taco Bowls (alternative to the award-winning taco) and our handheld sandwiches and rolls made ‘protein style’ packed between lettuce.”
Slapfish’s Chef Gruel will also spend the first few weeks of the year educating the public about the importance of eating a healthy, balanced diet. Seafood is an important component of a healthy diet, especially for pregnant women and children as it supports growth and development while offering heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, lean protein, vitamins and minerals.
To see full menu and access address, hours and contact information, please visit http://www.slapfishrestaurant.com.