Prego Ristorante is offering those who crave quality dining and impeccable service to join them this year as they show the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 5 on six flatscreen televisions in the restaurant’s expansive bar/lounge.
This year, Prego is offering an all-you-can-eat menu of Chef’s Bar Bites, along with two pints of Evans Beer on tap, for $20 per guest (excludes tax and gratuity)! Guests may order their favorite Super Bowl snacks, including Prego’s classic pizzetta or sliders.
Super Bowl Sunday Menu
All-You-Can-Eat Appetizer Menu and two (2) pints Evans Beer on tap: $20 per guest (excludes tax & gratuity)
Guests may order three of the following at a time. For dine-in only – takeout containers not permitted.
1. Nachos—Corn tortillas chips, baked with refried beans, melted cheese, carnitas and jalapeño peppers; served with salsa and sour cream
2. Taquitos—Two rolled tortillas stuffed with chicken; served with guacamole and sour cream
3. Guacamole, Salsa and Chips
4. Prego Sliders—Two mini hamburgers, topped with cheese and onions.
5. Hand-Battered Onion Rings served with ranch dressing
6. Prego Pizzetta—Individual sized version of Prego’s classic margarita pizza
7. Fried mozzarella and jalapeno cheese poppers served with spicy marinara sauce
8. Wings—tossed with buffalo sauce, celery sticks and ranch dressing
9. Prego Chips—Homemade golden fried potato chips sprinkled with red chile flakes
Also available: Special NFL BBQ Ribs with Fries $8 per order
For more information or reservations, call 949.553.1333 or visit www.pregoristoranti.com.