From March 2 to May 10, Yogurtland locations will take its valued frozen yogurt lovers on a global experience like no other. This culinary journey will introduce 10 completely new flavors, in honor of 10 countries around the world, adding them to its already impressive list of delicious tarts and tongue-tantalizing blends of frozen yogurt. One of these flavors, Peanut Nougat with Almond Butter and Honey, is the companyâs first cultured gelato offering. This rich and delicious cultured gelato flavor is made with whole milk for a creamier, more indulgent taste.
And if thatâs not enough, Yogurtlandâs Real Rewards members will have the opportunity to enjoy their smooth treats for free.
Yogurtlandâs Real Rewards members land first class every time they visit one of the deliciously vibrant locations. With each visit using the Real Rewards mobile app or by swiping their rewards card, members earn one Sweet Spot icon per visit. When five Sweet Spots are accumulated, five free ounces of yogurt are automatically rewarded. For intense cravings, ten Sweet Spots supplies 10 ounces of deliciousness.
Each must-try flavor will only be available for two to four weeks at a time before making way for the next honorary flavor. With all flavors mastered and finely tuned by Yogurtlandâs very own chief flavorologist, Scott Shoemaker, the flavors being introduced into the spotlight for the first time ever are:
- Churro â Churros, one of Mexican cultureâs most iconic cinnamon infused, sugar coated hot pastries has finally found itâs way into yogurt form, and itâs about time.
- Alphonso Mango Tart â Inspired by the lovely culture of India, this tropical-style tart is sure to transform any average dessertist into a bragging frozen yogurt nut.
- Cinnamon Coconut â Playing tribute to the magnificence of Thailand, this perfectly spiced coconut recipe humbles any and all toppings.
- Banana Pudding â Comfort food is an essential part of American culture, and this smooth and tasty recipe will play as a reminder of all things red, white and blue.
- Peanut Nougat with Almond Butter and Honey Gelato â This flavor completes the creamy treat tripod with its Danish-inspired gelato packed with flavors that will have you calling this your new favorite.
- Pineapple Sorbet â Inspired by the tropics of Brazil, this sorbet presents pineapple in all its sweet pucker-punching delight and puts it right into a cup.
- Salted Dark Chocolate â In honor of the one of the finest culinary locations on the planet, France, Yogurtlandâs flavorologists balanced perfect salt tones to complement the sweet melodies of dark cocoa.
- Pom Berry Lemon Tart â What better way of admiring Egypt than flattering yogurt by incorporating the savory fruits that grow in this beautiful country.
- Espresso Float â When one thinks of exquisite coffee, the bold, crafty and profound coffee of Italy comes to mind. This robust flavor is the center of this No Sugar Added (NSA) flavor.
- Blood Orange Ice â In Spain, respect is found in honesty, and honestly this citrusy flavored frozen yogurt is flat out amazing.
Yogurtlandâs continual search to find the worldâs best flavors and honest ingredients has taken the companyâs team of flavorologists to the far corners of the world. The search is the travel and taste adventure that inspires Flavor Quest and the growing selection of Yogurtlandâs proprietary recipes for the companyâs more than 100 different and customized flavors. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights and much to the delight of millions of fans.
All of Yogurtlandâs flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for âlive and active culture frozen yogurtâ and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non- and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices while using milk that does not contain antibiotics or added hormones. As for the sorbet, fruit flavors are fortified with Vitamin C for an extra boost.